CMJE aims to be a channel to report academic progress in the fields of Economics including Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Financial Economics, Money and Banking, Development Economics, Public Finance, Labor Economics, International Economics, Political Economics, Agricultural Economics, Environmental Economics, Enery Economics, Managerial Economics and Supply Chain Economics.
Each manuscript is pre-screened by the Editor. The Editor may ask for revisions before the refereeing process. Once a paper passes the pre-screening process, each article will be double-blind reviewed by two referees. If the referees provide contradictory opinions, the article will be evaluated by a third referee. The Editorial Board will make the final decision based on referees’ comments.
The journal aims to provide a primary response to authors within 8 weeks of the date of submission. The duration of the complete acceptance process will vary with the revisions required.
We strongly recommend that authors carefully review the following manuscript preparation guidelines.
1. Manuscripts must not been published and must not be being considered for publication elsewhere either in printed or electronic form.
2. All manuscripts must be 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'.
3. Research/academic articles should include the following:
4. All manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word format A4 size, single line spacing, 1.5 inch top and left margins and 1 inch bottom and right margins.
5. For an article in English, use the Times New Roman font with the following font sizes.
6. For an article in Thai, please see the Thai manuscript preparation guidelines.
7. Each equation must be numbered and center aligned between the left and right margins. All variables must be defined and described.
8. Equation should be written using Microsoft Equation 3.0. (Insert > Object > Object type = Microsoft Equation 3.0 > OK)
Please follow the Thai-Jo guideline for authors.
Submission online at
All opinions and contents in the CMJE are the responsibility of the author(s). Chiang Mai University Journal of Economics reserves the copyright for all published materials. Papers may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission from Chiang Mai University Journal of Economics.